Hello everyone, welcome back for another blog post!
This week I am reviewing the very hyped Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Colour Correcting Treatment. After seeing a surplus of TikTok videos of this product and the wonders it promised for concealing redness in your skin, I caved and bought it so you didn’t have to!
I suffer with hormonal breakouts and sometimes some redness in my skin around my T-Zone, so my complexion is probably the best to try out this colour correcting treatment out on, lol! Let’s jump in to my review…
From their website, “Meet our multi-tasking hero. Innovative green-to-beige cream that adapts to skin’s natural colour to neutralise redness and even out skin tone. This all-in-one treatment covers blemishes and reduces the look of redness, reviving the appearance of fatigued skin for a vibrant look.”
- I purchased the smaller size (15ml) which cost me £12 from memory
- I favoured that you could buy the smaller size as it allowed me to test the product out before committing to the large size which costs £36
- The product is packaged in a circler glass pot, which makes it feel sturdy and expensive
- The lid keeps the product air tight and is very secure
Texture shot incoming…
- This product aims to soothe, calm and moisturise the look of visibly irritated skin and it does that exactly!
- Whenever I am feeling a little conscious of my breakouts and don’t want to apply makeup, I reach for this and it covers them up perfectly
- The product is green, but once you press it onto the skin, the formula changes to match your skin tone – which is amazing!
- I love that this colour corrector isn’t irritating for the skin and instead works to heal problematic skin through the key ingredient of Tiger Grass
- Tiger Grass can aid cell growth (so the skin renews itself faster) and is bursting with chlorophyll (which is the green stuff in plants) which is what forms the protective barrier for your skin
- It is easy to apply, I prefer to warm it up in-between my fingers and press the product onto the area, as massaging it on doesn’t work as well in my eyes
- You don’t need a lot of product, just apply a little bit and let it work it’s magic
Here are some before and after pictures so you can see how the product works… (uploading these photos does make me a bit nervous but it is real skin and I am all about that!)
- I like that you can purchase the smaller size and try it out before committing to the bigger sized product
- It works really well, matching your skin colour perfectly
- It isn’t irritating on my skin and it doesn’t prolong breakouts
- It isn’t drying on the skin or I haven’t noticed it clinging to any dry patches
- Gives me a nice coverage for when I don’t want to wear makeup, but still want to conceal any blemishes
- Probably the only con I would have is that due to it being in a circular pot, it can be tricky to get the product out without accidentally digging my nails into it, sometimes it can be quite inconvenient when you are trying to be quick
Overall, this product is a big YES from me, I love it’s coverage and the ingredients it is formulated with, I enjoy using it and it isn’t hard to apply.
Thank you so much for joining me again this week for another review, as always I hope you enjoyed it! I will see you next week for another review,
Lots of love xx