Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, I cannot believe we’re at the end of December, this year has flown by! This year has been such an unexpected year for all of us, there has been so much worry and emotional times, but hopefully 2021 will look up, and we can all come back together again soon.
For the last blog post of December, I thought I would do a round up summary post of the ASOS Face + Body Advent Calendar. I have been opening this up for the past month, and wanted to share to my review on it, and the products that I have received. This advent calendar was 12 days, as unfortunately the 24 day was sold out, so I opened a box every other day.
- I bought mine directly from ASOS.
- £35, and is worth over £80!
- I was really excited about the acrylic holder that the advent calendar boxes for each day sits in, which will be perfect for storage, after the advent calendar is finished.
- Each of the boxes are decorated in fun designs!
- Will definitely try and repurpose the boxes for my scrapbook!
What was included:
Day 1 – The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA: 30ml
Day 2 – Spectrum Cosmetics Wonder Sponge
Day 3 – Sand&Sky Pink Clay Mask: 13g
Day 4 – GLAMGLOW GLOWLACE Radiance-Boosting Hydration Sheet Mask
Day 5 – Dr.Jart+ Vital Hydra Solution Sheet mask
Day 6 – ThisWorks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: 10ml
Day 7 – Nip+Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix: 75ml
Day 8 – Dr.PawPaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm: 25ml
Day 9 – Makeup Revolution, The Mascara Revolution: 12ml
Day 10 – Florence by Mills Tint N Tame Eyebrow Gel: 12ml
Day 11 – Ardell Demi Wispies lashes
Day 12 – NARS Laguna bronzer
- This advent calendar has been a joy to open, and the packaging made it look great for posting Instagram stories with it!
- There has been such a variety of products, and I can happily say that everything I have received I either haven’t tried, or I have been wanting to try but had not yet purchased, so I was over the moon about that!
- I think for £35, it is so worth it, and a great price as most of the products inside were full size.
- I loved the diversity of products, and has allowed me to try out new brands.
- I liked that the packaging was sustainable, although the calendar does contain single use plastic inside, most of the packaging contents can be recycled.
- Not all the products are cruelty free
- This calendar does sell out fast, originally I was going to purchase the 24 day calendar, but couldn’t get my hands on it, and they weren’t being restocked regularly.
I haven’t been able to get through and give everything a good review as of yet, but they are all on my to try list, and reviews will be on their way once I have tested them out! I was going to write mini first impressions on these products, but instead I am just going to get reviews out on them in the new year, as I think each product deserves it’s own review.
Having spent the last month opening a beauty advent calendar has been so fun, and I definitely recommend doing so, as not only do you get to look forward to opening a beauty treat in the mornings, but you get to try so many different brands that you may have not thought to try before!
Let me know in the comments if there are any products above that you have tried and loved!
Thank you for joining me this week for the last blog post of 2020! I cannot believe another year has flown by. However, I am excited for 2021 and what the new year will bring, anything can be better than this year! I hope you are all well, you are staying safe and have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I have a bonus blog post coming your way on New Year’s Day, that will allow you to get to know me more, and where we can share our hopes for the New Year.
Lots of love, Francesca xx