Hello everyone, I hope you are well! For today’s review I am sharing a product that I have been reaching for a lot lately which is Garnier’s Pure Active Charcoal Anti-Blackhead Peel-Off Mask, which targets blackheads and oily t-zone’s.
This peel-off mask retails for £3.99, which I think is a great affordable price and is a great addition to your pamper routine for when you need a little pick up!
- Small 50ml tube, which is a great amount of product that so lasts a good amount of time, I think it provides around 20 masks!
- Travel friendly.
- Clear instructions on the back of how to use.
- It is really easy to apply.
- 3 Simple steps and you are good to go: cleanse face, apply a generous layer to your t-zone, and peel off! You may also need a little bit of water to remove the last bits, as sometimes you can’t always peel off the mask in one go, so I just wash off the odd bits with a wet flannel.
- Doesn’t have a strong smell.
- The formula contains salicylic acid and active charcoal, which help remove impurities and to unclog pores.
- It acts like a magnet, aiming to draw out any impurities and control excess sebum, to help purify and cleanse the skin for less visible looking pores.
- The formula is black, and a slightly sticky consistency, which spreads well, so a little goes a long way.
- I think this mask definitely helps reduce the visibility of pores instantly after use, and also makes my t-zone area feel smooth and cleansed, however, I wouldn’t agree that it is a product that will give lasting results.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Affordable and accessible in most shops such as Boots, Superdrug and even online shops like, ASOS.
- It does give you instant results of having less visible pores after use.
- Great addition to your pamper routine, as it less pulling on the skin like the nose strips you can buy.
- As I briefly mentioned previously, I wouldn’t agree that this mask gives lasting effects, but for a quick feel-good mask, I do enjoy this peel-off mask.
And there we have it! I have really enjoyed writing this review for this week, as this has been a product I have been using a lot recently, to help maintain my t-zone. If you have any good t-zone/pore masks, please comment and share them with me down below!
I shall see you again next Monday for another blog post!
Lots of love, Francesca xx