Hello everyone, I hope you are all well! 💖
For this week’s review, I thought I would share another beauty hack that I have been LOVING, which is St. Tropez’s Self Tan Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Mist! (That was a bit of a mouthful😅) The product retails at £31. I was first attracted to this product because I wanted a natural looking tan, which it definitely provides. Due to wearing face masks, I don’t always like to wear foundation, just so I can give my skin a break, and so this product is a great alternative to still give me that natural coverage and healthy glow!
I like to use this product before bed and it is only usually applied to my face and neck, so I can wake up in the morning with a lovely golden glow, and it also means that I don’t reach for my makeup bag, to hide those blemishes or red undertones in my skin. Before use, I apply my serums and a moisturiser like normal and then spritz the bronzing mist evenly over my face and neck (don’t forget your neck lol!). Also, do not worry about how many spritzes you use, because I learnt that the amount of spritzes is not equivalent to how dark your self tan turns out. So, I like to use a good few sprays across my face and neck to ensure everywhere is covered and I will receive a lovely, even tan colour.
- A clear 200ml bottle with a spray pump, which sprays really evenly and spritzes a good amount of product.
- Travel friendly and light.
- You get a great amount of product, it has lasted me a good while so far, and I’m only a 1/4 of the way through!
- A lightweight and clear self-tan formula, which gives you an immediate confidence within your complexion, without use of the damaging UV rays!
- It’s description states, it is infused with 95% natural skincare ingredients (which is great with people with sensitive/combination skin like me), which includes, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, refreshing mandarin water and Vitamin C and D!
- I have definitely noticed, that after applying this product, I have a really lovely, natural glow to my face, which I just love.
- It provides a medium, golden tan, so it is not heavy and hardly noticeable that it is actually self-tan because the water based formula makes it look so natural!
- It is vegan friendly and develops within 4-8 hours.
- It is really refreshing to use, and doesn’t smell of a typical fake-tan product, instead it smells tropical, which I personally like.
- Although the price of £31 is a little steep, I believe it is worth it, as I am impressed with the results every time I use it.
- Also I do believe that because this product is stocked on a few beauty websites such, as Look Fantastic, there are often promotions and discounts (right now it is £20.66 at Boots!)
- It is quick to apply.
- Fades evenly.
- Has no transfer, so it is bed sheet friendly!
- Doesn’t break me out
- I have used it on my arms and legs before, and felt like it didn’t give me the same even results that I have when applied onto my face, and so for that reason, i just prefer to use it on my face, neck and chest.
- Additionally, when I have applied this in the morning before work once, I did notice that whilst working and running around with my mask on (as I currently work in retail), I could smell the product and it did transfer on to my mask a little, but that definitely could have been to do with me running around and getting warmer under my mask – which I why I prefer to use this product of a night time to avoid this.
Thank you for joining me again this week – I hope you have enjoyed reading this review and can share the love for this product with me! Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below and let me know what your favourite ‘confidence-boosting’ products are!
Don’t forget, you can also find me on Instagram (@frans.finds) which is where I upload more regularly and also Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/ff22x)!
I’ll be back next week for another blog post, so I shall catch up with you then!
Lots of love, Francesca xx